Amazon have released the selling guidelines for the Toys & Game store for the coming holiday period. Sellers will have to meet certain performance targets to be allowed to list and sell Toys & Games this Christmas. Although your performance is monitored from 13th November 2012, you are rated on a period up to 60 days prior to 1st November, from around the start of September so it’s a good idea to keep an eye on your customer metrics over the next few months as well as over the Christmas period.
The full list of performance criteria is as follows:
- Your first sale on Amazon.co.uk must have been prior to 17th September 2012; this sale does not have to be a Toys & Games sale.
- In the 60 days preceding 1st November you must have processed and shipped 25 orders. Again, these orders do not have to be Toys & Games sales.
- In the 30 days preceding 1st November
- your pre-fulfilment cancellation rate must be no greater than 1.75%
- your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4%
- your order defect rate must be no greater than 1%
Fulfilled by Amazon items will not be subject to these restrictions as long as your overall customer metrics are well maintained.
For more information on maintaining Amazon Customer Metrics targets, please see here.
These guidelines apply to Amazon.co.uk, if you sell on multiple Amazon marketplaces your customer metrics will be evaluated per marketplace.
Amazon will contact sellers in November with a final notification on their selling eligibility. SellerExpress will continue to update this blog with additional information as it is made available.
For more information on how SellerExpress can help you maintain your Amazon selling targets see here.
For more information on how SellerExpress can manage your inventory, sales and orders on Amazon, eBay, PlayTrade and your Magento web store, or to sign up for your free 15 day trial, please visit www.sellerexpress.com