Rachael Simpson, Marketing Support Analyst at Usomo gives tips on how to ride out the double dip.
Keep Calm and Trade On: 7 Tips to Get Over the Dips
1) Make sure that you have good communication with your customers to best prevent competitor poaching.
2) Think of this as a time to improve efficiency- are there hidden ways to save money?
3) Are you in a strong position? Perhaps now is the time to take advantage of those who are not by expanding.
4) Are all of your costs justified? Now may well be the time to re-examine what used to be considered affordable luxuries
5) Surprise your customers, maybe it's time to become more lenient with the rules.
6) Start thinking of new avenues, is now the time to start engaging with social media?
7) Finally, remember today is no different than yesterday, we've been trading in a recession for some time, and if you're still here, chances are you're doing something right!
Rachael Simpson, Marketing Analyst Usomo LTD
Usomo is a company providing VoIP solutions to small businesses. It provides both single-user and multi-user VoIP with various PBX features. For more information, please visit: