Around 40 hours are spent in the office each week. Everyone has a certain type of setting that they are most productive in, but a clean office seems to be a universal work-enhancing factor. With all those hours spent in one place, it becomes extremely essential for office environment to be clean and hygienic at all times.
The Infographic titled as “Why Businesses should Go For Commercial Cleaning?” explains the importance of a clean working environment.
The dirtiest places in an office are:
- 75% of break room sink faucet handles
- 48% of microwave door handles
- 27% of keyboards
- 26% of refrigerator door handles
- 23% of water fountain buttons
- 21% of vending machine buttons
It is important to keep the working environment clean for the following reasons:
- A germ-free and hygienic working environment results in less sick leaves, leading to increased productivity.
- A clean working environment also reduces the risk of employee injuries.
- It improves the professional reputation of a company in the industry.
- A clean working environment improves employees’ state of mind and overall satisfaction.
There are a number of commercial cleaning services available in London who can help you in keeping your work environment clean.
For more information, refer the given Infographic.