Top 10 most popular BusinessZone articles of 2012
From Lord Sugar's organic skincare to a webchat from inside 10 Downing Street; here is the BusinessZone content our members liked the most over the past 12 months.
1. Social Media Week 2012: The ultimate guide to social media for business
To celebrate Social Media Week 2012 in September, we published this updated version of the guide to our best content on how entrepreneurs can use social media to benefit their businesses.
2. Lord Sugar goes into business with The Apprentice finalist Susan Ma
In March we reported on how entrepreneur Lord Sugar has entered into a business partnership with Susan Ma, one of the five finalists in the 2011 series of The Apprentice.
3. Webchat from 10 Downing Street: Creating new business models
This exclusive webchat, which took place on 12 January live from 10 Downing Street, allowed business owners to comment on the red tape they faced and what the government needs to do to fix it.
4. The UK's biggest business forums go mobile!
In August, we announced that UK Business Forums, BusinessZone.co.uk's sister community and the UK's biggest business forums, had launched a fully functional mobile app.
5. Government launches £82.5m startup loans scheme for young entrepreneurs
In May, we reported on the launch of the much discussed startup business funding scheme for young people based on the student loan system.
6. Stella English sues Lord Sugar: How to avoid claims for constructive dismissal
As The Apprentice winner Stella English sued Lord Sugar for constructive dismissal, this article, published in March, offered advice on how to avoid similar claims against you.
7. The statistics which prove why small and micro businesses are so important [INFOGRAPHIC]
This infographic from February demonstrated how small businesses really are the engine room of the economy.
8. The ultimate Twitter for marketing infographic
In June, we published this infographic which showed some interesting findings from an analysis of the Twitter activity of 320 leading brands.
9. Live webchat with James Caan
In February, we were present as former Dragons' Den judge James Caan mentored two entrepreneurs. After the mentoring session he shared his words of wisdom with BusinessZone.co.uk members in a live webchat.
10. Infographic: A Google+ cheat sheet
Google+ was one of the most talked about social networks in 2012 and in April, we published this infographic with some tips and tricks on how to use it.