Kafoodle won The Pitch last year after building an ethical health tech startup that helps restaurants and consumers track the origin of food and avoid life-threatening allergy issues.
- The value of having founders with different expertise
- Bootstrapping and future investment
- How mission clarity helps build structure
- Moving from targeting small businesses to enterprise clients
- Applying for government grants
Gorre says she was an incredibly insecure and nervous about public speaking before she entered The Pitch. Since taking winning the competition she’s done 17 public speaking engagements. If you’re interested in entering to help grow your business apply here.
For more BusinessZone podcasts check out our Soundcloud account.